April Fools’ Day Office Pranks at RightTurn HQ: Hook, Line, and Sinker
April Fools’ Day at RightTurn HQ
Hook, Line, and Sinker Instructions:
1. Check if your coworker’s cubicle walls can be pierced through all the way. If they can, you’re good to go. If not, this prank’s not for you.
2. Thread a long sewing needle with fishing line. We used a 4-inch needle and 6-pound test fishing line.
3. When your coworker leaves his or her desk, feed the needle through the cubicle wall in a location that makes the fishing line easy to hide.
4. Tie the fishing line to something on your coworker’s desk that’s easy to move and that your coworker will notice.
5. Wait until your coworker is at his or her desk. Then, sneak up to the cubicle wall with the fishing line and pull gently.
6. Try not to laugh too loud so you can keep the prank going as long as possible.
Video Rating: / 5